iMOD Forum

To report a problem/bug or request a new feature,
please go to its subcategory in 'iMOD-GUI' or 'iMODFLOW' below

First-time users: please have a look here for info on the iMOD forum-principles.

« Back to Report a problem / bug

RE: iMOD breakdown using ISG

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
iMOD breakdown using ISG
Answer (Unmark)
9/18/17 11:56 AM
Dear community,

I have installed versions 3.4, 3.6 and 4.0 of the software.

In version 3.6. and 4.0 I have a problem with the ISG-Edit feature when I load an ISG-file from version 3.4:
I cannot change the coordinates of a segment that was created in such an ISG-file. I can select a segment and go to the attributes tab, but whenever I want to go to the coordinates tab, the program closes itself. The program shuts down immidiately without any bug or error message.

Does anyone else have this error or a solution to it?

Best regards,
Christian
Answer (Unmark)
9/18/17 8:24 PMas a reply to Christian Haars.
Hi Christian

I'm not sure what goes wrong - can you send me the ISG (and associated files)?

Regards,
Peter Vermeulen
Answer (Unmark)
9/19/17 12:06 PMas a reply to Peter Vermeulen.
Hi Peter,

attached is the ISG file with the associated files.
Attachments: gewaesser_bremen.ISC1 (3.6k), gewaesser_bremen.ISC2 (3.8k), gewaesser_bremen.ISD1 (3.6k), gewaesser_bremen.ISD2 (1.6k), gewaesser_bremen.ISG (0.6k)
Answer (Unmark)
9/19/17 12:07 PMas a reply to Christian Haars.
second part

Thanks yor your help.
Attachments: gewaesser_bremen.ISP (11.3k), gewaesser_bremen.ISQ1 (0.0k), gewaesser_bremen.ISQ2 (0.0k), gewaesser_bremen.IST1 (0.1k), gewaesser_bremen.IST2 (0.0k)
Answer (Unmark)
9/20/17 10:54 AMas a reply to Christian Haars.
Hi,

I've looked at your ISG file but I can read and edit the file without any problems. I selected the segment and selected the coordinate tab in the Attributes window and that worked. I also changed the coordinates interactively by selecting the segment and then select the option [edit selected segment] from the menu (right mouse click).

What segment gave you the problem? Maybe your problem is solved by our coming iMOD release v4.1 (scheduled in October)

Regards,
Peter