iMOD Forum

To report a problem/bug or request a new feature,
please go to its subcategory in 'iMOD-GUI' or 'iMODFLOW' below

First-time users: please have a look here for info on the iMOD forum-principles.

« Back to Tutorials

RE: Adding porosity (tutorial 5)

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Adding porosity (tutorial 5)
tutorial 5 porosity
Answer (Unmark)
11/8/17 10:26 AM
Hi all,

As I just started working with iMOD, I am gonig through the tutorials one by one to get familiar with iMOD. So forgive me as my question might be rather easy.
In tutorial 4 I encountered some problems (not able to create multiple polygons), but in another post I saw this will be fixed in a new release. Looking forward to that!
In tutorial 5 you have to assign the project files according to Table 11.4. I implemented the different project requirements. However I am struggling where to implement the porosity of the aquifer and aquitard (last two lines). Is this covered in the vertical anisotropy (KVA)? I already tried saving without these, but it gives an error ("Missing data to convert to BCF6 or to convert to LPF package..."). That's why i think it might be KVA that is missing. In tutorial 4 I used the predefined *.prj-file, to skip the error.
Thanks in advance for thinking along!

Regards,
Bram
RE: Adding porosity (tutorial 5)
Answer (Unmark)
11/8/17 10:29 AMas a reply to Bram Wennekes.
Hi Bram,

The new iMOD version v4.1 is released (http://oss.deltares.nl/web/imod), please try that one, I believe most of your problems are solved with that version.

Regards,
Peter