iMOD Forum

To report a problem/bug or request a new feature,
please go to its subcategory in 'iMOD-GUI' or 'iMODFLOW' below

First-time users: please have a look here for info on the iMOD forum-principles.

« Back to Tutorials

Tutorial 5 (again)

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Tutorial 5 (again)
Answer (Unmark)
11/9/17 4:27 PM
Hi Peter,

Previous problems are solved, but new ones appear... Yesterday everything went fine in tutorial 5, but now if I compute my cross section in 3D something goes wrong with the different layers.
I adjusted the nodes (and it does appaer in de cross-section tool, see attached picture). However, if I look in the 3D tool, my aquitard seems to be off on the left side. Yesterday I tried this as well, and I had no problems with this. I tried copying my \SOLIDS folder from yesterday in order to have not mistaken with drawing the cross sections, but also this gives a wrong representation (see third attachment) Do you have any idea, or do you need some files in order to find a solution?
Thanks in advance!

Bram

P.S.: another remarkable feature is that iMOD sometimes randomly shuts down. For instance when I was drawing a cross section. Is this just normal every now and then?
Attachment

Attachment

Attachment

Attachments: 3D view (with previous used data).png (35.9k), 3D view.png (69.3k), Cross-section view.png (32.5k)