iMOD Tutorial Data Sets
There are 2 options:
- Get the latest tagged iMOD Tutorial Data Set
- Get the most recently updated version of the tutorial data set (or another older version) from the svn-repository
- To download the iMOD Tutorial Data Set 3.2 (87 MB, self-extracting archive) please click here.
After registration you will have access to our SVN repository, managing the open source code and the Tutorial Data Set.
To be able to download the Tutorial Data Set you need:
- TortoiseSVN: a Subversion client to communicate with our Subversion repository. You can download TortoiseSVN at http://tortoisesvn.net. TortoiseSVN is version control software that allows users to download the very latest version of files without having to wait for someone to get around to packaging it. You are free to use other clients, but our documentation is based on TortoiseSVN. The plain Subversion client is also an option, but not explained below.
- to 'Sign In' in the very upper right corner of the screen (before you can 'Sign In', you have to register once; to register, follow the instructions at "Get started, How to register").
After registration you can access our subversion repository; use your internet browser to have a look at svn.oss.deltares.nl, but you are not obliged to do so to download the iMOD tutorial data set. The repository "iMOD" contains branches (isolated develop versions), tags (fully tested, stable versions) and the trunk (where all updates, merges and bug fixes happen) of the iMOD software and tutorial data set.
Download-instructions using TortoiseSVN (Windows only)
TortoiseSVN is a convenient SVN client for Windows that integrates with Windows Explorer. Go to Windows Explorer (hit WIN+E or right-click on the Start button and click Explorer), and create a new folder in a location of your choice. You may want to name it something like "iMOD_repository."
Right-click on that folder and choose "SVN Checkout..."; the example of the pop-up window shown below should contain the option 'SVN Checkout...':
Enter the URL of your choice; choose the version of the tutorial data set that corresponds with your iMOD-version, for example "https://svn.oss.deltares.nl/repos/imod/tags/version3.0/iMOD/TUTORIALS/":
Click "OK" to download this version of the Tutorial Data Set. You will now be prompted for your username and password (these are the same as your credentials for the community environment). The download will start automatically. See the manual of TortoiseSVN at http://tortoisesvn.net for more information.