Back

Appendix D

Ana Escalera, modified 2 Years ago.

Appendix D

Youngling Posts: 17 Join Date: 9/13/16 Recent Posts
Dear forum

Can you please send me the link for APPENDIX D? ive searched in wiki fews but i can not find it.

Than you!
Arnejan van Loenen, modified 2 Years ago.

RE: Appendix D

Padawan Posts: 70 Join Date: 5/29/12 Recent Posts
Hi Ana,

were you looking for the Appendix on ActiveMQ installation? It seems it is not accessible publicly. Can you tell me a little bit more on the system you are creating?

best regards,
Arnejan

Dear Arnejan,

There are sectins in the wiki fews where calls to different appendxes. ill copy you an example calling the apendix "c" that i found in the "Grid Display" secction:

Definition of background maps
The background maps to be displayed are defined in the geoMap element. This is an XML implementation of the OpenMap configuration described also in Appendix C for configuring the main map display (in time this will also be done using the geoMap element).
Arnejan van Loenen, modified 2 Years ago.

Padawan Posts: 70 Join Date: 5/29/12 Recent Posts
Hi Ana,

I'm sorry to say these references to Appendices are relics that need to be removed/updated. What information are you looking for exactly? And maybe you can tell me more about the system that you are setting up?

best regards,
Arnejan

Thanks for the answer!

Im setting up a FEWS system for the Mamore Basin in my country, Bolivia. Actually im working for the Environment and Water Ministry of Bolivia and configurin the Fews platform is part of my job.