Answers and configuration examples of the Basic Course
2. Create a 'fews-demo' folder somewhere on your system Navigate into that folder and create two more folders in there:
3. Navigate into the fews-demo/fews folder Extract the following downloaded file here: fews_basic_windows.zip
4. Navigate into the fews-demo/course-materials folder Extract the following downloaded files here: Presentations.zip and Exercises answers.zip
When extracted, the folders structure should look like the figure below.
5. Open the Exercises.pdf
In /fews-demo/course-materials/Presentations/ folder, the Exercises.pdf can be found.
Open it and please make sure you complete Exercise 0 first. Please process slide 1-4 of this document.
6. Start the Delft-FEWS application
In the Exercises.pdf file, starting Delft-FEWS is explained on slide 5
7. Open the Delft-FEWS Basic Course Introduction.pdf
In /fews-demo/course-materials/Presentations/ folder, the Delft-FEWS Basic Course Introduction.pdf can be found. Open this document and start working from slide 1. All exercises will be mentioned and details can be found in the Exercises_online.pdf. All exercise answers can be found in: /fews-demo/course-materials/Exercise answers.