Hi, I am also having many issues when trying to run Delwaq in Linux
after doing ddcouple in Linux. However, when doing ddcoupling in
Windows, Delwaq runs properly in Linux, but the files are too big to
copy them to Windows for the ddcoupling. Can you please provide me the
most recent ddcouple version to check if it solves my problem?
Attached are the latest Windows and Linux ddcouple versions. I am not
sure it this will help your problem. What I read from your screen is
that the attributes file (atr) is to long. It continues to read a
typical attribute value (31), while it should read the volume option
(usually in the range of -1 to 4). It could be that you point to the
Hi Michelle, many thanks for sending the files. I have tried the
Linux ones and you were right, it didn't solve my problem, I got
exactly the same errors as before. I do not understand when you say
that it could be pointing to the wrong atr file, as the atr file being
used in inp file is the one created by running the ddcouple. I also do
not understand how can I have too many data. Do you have any
suggestions I can try, in order to solve my problem?
To be more clear, I am sending you attached the lsp file with the
errors. The strange thing is that if I do the ddcouple in
Windows, instead of Linux, then delwaq runs properly on Linux.
Thank you very much.
I'm sorry, but my remark about the wrong atr file was merely a
suggestion what might be wrong based on the little information that I
have from your post, not that it was wrong. Some for the length of the
file. With a new look at your screenshot, I think something is wrong
in the inp-file, just after #2 in the file.
It would be better if you post the inp-file and the lst-file. That
would give some more information. And I don't know what is the size of
the atr-file, but that might be useful too.
yesterday I wanted to send you the lst file with the errors, but by
mistake I have sent the lsp, sorry. Please find the inp, lst and atr
Thanks for your help,
I don't know exactly why this goes wrong, but the GUI should have
recognised the keyword 'DELWAQ_COMPLETE_ATTRIBUTES' at the top of the
atr file, and the have left out some of the settings that are in this
type of file (as written by ddcouple) that are not in single domain
(sigma layer) atr-files. Attached a modified inp-file with the lines
commented out around the mentioning of the atr file that the GUI
should have left out:
; features ; 1 ; one time-independent contribution ; 1
; number of items ; 2 ; only feature 2 is specified
; 1 ; input in this file INCLUDE
'com-Long_run_discharge_60_year2010_adjusted_BC2.atr' ; attributes
file ; 0 ; no time-dependent contributions
Hope this helps!
yes, the problem was definitely those lines, now Delwaq runs
properly! I have been checking and those lines do not appear in the
inp file when I did the ddcouple in Windows, and for that reason
Delwaq was running in that situation. Although I still do not
understand why those lines are created when I do ddcouple in Linux, I
do not mind to comment the lines every time I run a Delwaq simulation.
That will be much faster than copying all the files into my pc for
doing the ddcouple in Windows!!
Many thanks for your help!