Problem running in Win 10 Pro - Forum - iMOD
Although the new site is live, work is still in progress to improve it.
- Forums: The organization of (sub-)categories and threads is disrupted. Please use the search box inside the "Message boards" to navigate.
Problem running in Win 10 Pro
I am trying to make my first model using iMOD following the instruction video step by step. However, I got some problems:
1. when I import file "island.gen", the name of polygons are not correct (named SHAPE 1 to SHAPE 8) - please see Fig 1
2. when I generate the idf, the field visualized is always SHAPEID even Level is applied - please see Fig 2
3. when I create GEN, only first polygon is accepted, other will be not assigned properties such as ID, name, ... even declared already. - please Fig 3
4. when I install in drive D, program often stop suddenly and I have to install in drive C.
Please help me to figure out those problems, I run version 4.0.1 in Window 10 Pro.
Thank you for help
I've noticed before that your country-settings might be a problem. iMOD assumes that comma's are delimiters in files and dots are decimal delimiters. Reading a GEN file or any other file in iMOD gives you a problem in that case. Could you verify that?
Right, it is true as in the image attaching, how can I fix it?
I think you need to check your regional settings via the Control Panel of your computer. Then select the option [Region and Language] and then the from the tab [Formats] the option [Additional Settings], here you can see how decimal points are defined.
I tried but not success, I will try in another computer and hope it works.
I have a same problem, is the problem solved?
The problem of the shape files for the ISLAND tutorial has been fixed in the coming release of v4.1 That was misprogrammed. The release is scheduled in the coming weeks.
when I generate the idf, the field visualized is always SHAPEID even Level is applied, when I create GEN, only first polygon is accepted, other will be not assigned properties such as ID, name, ... even declared already. - please, when I install in drive D, program often stop suddenly and I have to install in drive C .