Migration status

Although the new site is live, work is still in progress to improve it.

Known issues:

1. Forums: The organization of (sub-)categories and threads is disrupted. Please use the search box inside the "Message boards" to navigate.
Back

Adding porosity (tutorial 5)

BW
Bram Wennekes, modified 8 Months ago.

Adding porosity (tutorial 5)

Youngling Posts: 2 Join Date: 11/8/17 Recent Posts
Hi all,

As I just started working with iMOD, I am gonig through the tutorials one by one to get familiar with iMOD. So forgive me as my question might be rather easy.
In tutorial 4 I encountered some problems (not able to create multiple polygons), but in another post I saw this will be fixed in a new release. Looking forward to that!
In tutorial 5 you have to assign the project files according to Table 11.4. I implemented the different project requirements. However I am struggling where to implement the porosity of the aquifer and aquitard (last two lines). Is this covered in the vertical anisotropy (KVA)? I already tried saving without these, but it gives an error ("Missing data to convert to BCF6 or to convert to LPF package..."). That's why i think it might be KVA that is missing. In tutorial 4 I used the predefined *.prj-file, to skip the error.
Thanks in advance for thinking along!

Regards,
Bram
tutorial 5 porosity
Peter Vermeulen, modified 8 Months ago.

RE: Adding porosity (tutorial 5) (Answer)

Jedi Knight Posts: 122 Join Date: 11/11/13 Recent Posts
Hi Bram,

The new iMOD version v4.1 is released (http://oss.deltares.nl/web/imod), please try that one, I believe most of your problems are solved with that version.

Regards,
Peter