Migration status

Although the new site is live, work is still in progress to improve it.

Known issues:

1. Forums: The organization of (sub-)categories and threads is disrupted. Please use the search box inside the "Message boards" to navigate.

Message Boards

RE: iMOD breakdown using ISG

CH
Christian Haars, modified 2 Years ago.

iMOD breakdown using ISG

Youngling Posts: 18 Join Date: 3/25/17 Recent Posts
Dear community,

I have installed versions 3.4, 3.6 and 4.0 of the software.

In version 3.6. and 4.0 I have a problem with the ISG-Edit feature when I load an ISG-file from version 3.4:
I cannot change the coordinates of a segment that was created in such an ISG-file. I can select a segment and go to the attributes tab, but whenever I want to go to the coordinates tab, the program closes itself. The program shuts down immidiately without any bug or error message.

Does anyone else have this error or a solution to it?

Best regards,
Christian
Peter Vermeulen, modified 2 Years ago.

Jedi Knight Posts: 134 Join Date: 11/11/13 Recent Posts
Hi Christian

I'm not sure what goes wrong - can you send me the ISG (and associated files)?

Regards,
Peter Vermeulen
CH

CH

Peter Vermeulen, modified 2 Years ago.

Jedi Knight Posts: 134 Join Date: 11/11/13 Recent Posts
Hi,

I've looked at your ISG file but I can read and edit the file without any problems. I selected the segment and selected the coordinate tab in the Attributes window and that worked. I also changed the coordinates interactively by selecting the segment and then select the option [edit selected segment] from the menu (right mouse click).

What segment gave you the problem? Maybe your problem is solved by our coming iMOD release v4.1 (scheduled in October)

Regards,
Peter
IM
ios man, modified 9 Months ago.

Youngling Posts: 8 Join Date: 2/25/19 Recent Posts

I cannot change the coordinates of a segment that was created in such an ISG-file. I can select a segment and go to the attributes tab, but whenever I want to go to the coordinates tab, the program closes itself.

Frans Roelofsen, modified 26 Days ago.

Padawan Posts: 85 Join Date: 11/11/13 Recent Posts
Hi 'ios man',
Is was quit on this issue for almost a year. No answer on your question was given from the community.
This issue can be closed. In case you have a follow-up question please post it in a given category.

Kind regards, Frans