bug message reminder

When adressing a model crash or bug, please remember to include an entire model setup in your post that reproduces the crash or exposes the bug. Also add the XBlog.txt file. This is necessary information for people that are trying to help you. Including your model setup can be achieved by adding the zipped run directory (excluding output) as an attachment to the post.

Forum

Going 2D tutorial not working

ND
Nick DiCosmo, modified 3 Years ago.

Going 2D tutorial not working

Capillary Posts: 3 Join Date: 11/17/16 Recent Posts
I simply copied all of the matlab script from the tutorial page and I am not getting the same plots as are shown on the tutorial page. Specifically, using the xb_grid_rotation function, I get no rotation (alpha comes out to be zero). And when running the final section of code, the bathymetry does not change from what is originally loaded from the url and no sandwalls are added. Has anyone else had this issue or have any idea what could be going on??

Best,

Nick
AV
Arnold van Rooijen, modified 3 Years ago.

RE: Going 2D tutorial not working

Swell Posts: 238 Join Date: 11/7/11 Recent Posts
Hi Nick,

We have been having a few messages from people with similar errors. It seems related to the Matlab toolbox rather than XBeach. The tutorials you are referring to are pretty much outdated and we have started the process of renewing them.

That may still take a few weeks/months so for now I would recommend to use the manual (http://oss.deltares.nl/documents/48999/49476/XBeach_manual_Kingsday.pdf) for information/inspiration and try to set up a simple simulation for your case, rather than trying to reproduce the tutorials.

Apologies for the confusion.

Cheers,
Arnold
ND
Nick DiCosmo, modified 3 Years ago.

Capillary Posts: 3 Join Date: 11/17/16 Recent Posts
Hi Arnold,

Thank you for the response. I have been trying to start by just prescribing a tidal time series and seeing if I can model that. I can get that to work in the 1D case, but cannot in the 2D case. When I try to prescribe a tidal time series in the 2D case, all I see is the water level fluctuating at the boundary, but not through the entire domain. I understand that the tide is only prescribed at the boundary, but I thought you would see the tidal signal present everywhere after the model run is finished, but maybe I am not understanding exactly what the model is doing?

I have attached a matlab structure (xb.mat) of my input file (which I am calling with xb_run.m), the params.txt file, and the tide.txt file. I will greatly appreciate if you can shed some light on how to apply a tidal signal.

Best,

Nick
SM
sweetz mwtey, modified 4 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 16 Join Date: 12/4/19 Recent Posts
GA
GHDSPORTS APP, modified 4 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 2/20/20 Recent Posts
Thank you for sharing this useful article information.I am really impressed with the article you provided. GHD SPORTS APP
UU
uspsparce uspsparce, modified 4 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 2/24/20 Recent Posts
Not positive in case your package deal will skip as a Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope?  Here are a few hints that will help you determine. https://www.themailitemsguide.com/usps-padded-flat-rates-envelope If it suits, it ships.If you are capable of without problems near the prefabricated folds of your Flat Rate Envelope, you must be properly. 
MK
manish kumar, modified 3 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 3/19/20 Recent Posts
I have seen many sites on the internet but I found it useful thanks for sharing useful information How to Delete Whatsapp Group thanks to again
GG
globallsubwayy globallsubwayy, modified 3 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 3/20/20 Recent Posts
While in such season of the investigation online examinations are the better option for every association as these days everything is being digitalized and people are making themselves a mechanized peculiarity. https://globalsubwaylistenss.com Customers will lean toward an online diagram rather than embarking to a standard paper audit.
DD
disnyyz disnyyz, modified 3 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 3/21/20 Recent Posts
On sixteenth October 1923,   <a href="https://disneyhubloginx.com">disney hub sign in</a> The Walt Disney was set up by Walt Disney and Roy. O. For over 90 years, Walt Disney has been in the business and is situated in Burbank, California, Unites States. Walt Disney Studios were the establishment of Disney Hub.
DT
dharma teja, modified 2 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 4/23/20 Recent Posts
It is known that Walt Disney is one of the biggest media house <a href="https://www.thedisneyhublogin.online">disney hub</a>
DD
disnyyz disnyyz, modified 3 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 3/21/20 Recent Posts
On sixteenth October 1923, The Walt Disney was set up by Walt Disney and Roy. O. For over 90 years, Walt Disney has been in the business and is situated in Burbank, California, Unites States.  disney hub sign in   Walt Disney Studios were the establishment of Disney Hub.
FF
fbpixel fbpixel, modified 3 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 3/26/20 Recent Posts
You can use Facebook monitoring pixel information to optimize your Facebook advertisements for unique conversion events for your website. tips to install facebook pixel Without a pixel, the only conversion you may optimize for is hyperlink clicks. With the pixel, you may optimize for conversions that align greater carefully with commercial enterprise desires, like purchases and signal-ups.
EE
ecsshoes ecsshoes, modified 2 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 4/16/20 Recent Posts
All photos are exhibited on the shariq material Facebook page. suffuse by sana yasir We are sharing those all photos of Libas Lawn Collection when we get full pictures. These new dresses by shariq are for the late spring season which is completely involved in shariq material printed assortment and shariq material summer assortment.
OO
onepearl onepearl, modified 2 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 4/23/20 Recent Posts
The engineer of One Pearl Bank is none other than CapitaLand  one of the biggest land bunches in Asia with a wide scope of organizations added to its repertoire. Recorded and situated in Singapore, one pearl bank condo CapitaLand oversees and claims an arrangement of benefits which worths more than $123 billion before the finish of June 2019.
CC
Couchtuner Couchtuner, modified 2 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 4/24/20 Recent Posts
The primary site for it is terminated and another you can call reflect destinations. Couchtuner Along these lines, it is the best site that I know till the date, yet you can not overlook the other helpful choices. In present day time, couchtuner films are accessible as a reflection of it in different piece of the world.
AM
Ash Martin, modified 2 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 5/2/20 Recent Posts
I am not getting the same plots as are shown on the tutorial page. Specifically, using the xb_grid_rotation function, I get no rotation (alpha comes out to be zero). Rice Purity Test 
FD
flying drones, modified 1 Month ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 5/13/20 Recent Posts
It is unequivocally such obliges that FlytNow (prior set apart as FlytGCS) gives – not exclusively to wander impulsively boss and professional affiliations yet disregarding structure mixes and in-house endeavor wander conflictingly programs. https://flytnow.com/security-and-surveillance/  Machine live spilling, with close strong 4K video arranges over 4G/LTE/5G structures, pulls in remote accomplices to partake in wander carelessly missions – and even control the robot in like manner as camera gimbal from far away.
PP
productxbest productxbest, modified 1 Month ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 5/15/20 Recent Posts
This dishwasher comes with an auto program characteristic in which you region the utensils in the system and permits the machine to do the relaxation. dishwasher review india You have the ability of delaying the commencement of the cleansing using the Electronic Delay Timer.