bug message reminder

When adressing a model crash or bug, please remember to include an entire model setup in your post that reproduces the crash or exposes the bug. Also add the XBlog.txt file. This is necessary information for people that are trying to help you. Including your model setup can be achieved by adding the zipped run directory (excluding output) as an attachment to the post.

Forum

Beginner in XBeach needs help.

HX
Hong Xiao, modified 1 Year ago.

Beginner in XBeach needs help.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 6/27/18 Recent Posts

Hi all. I've downloaded all files in 'trunk' and tried to compile in windows7 with the Intel Fortran compiler 2013. But I think there are some '.f90' files missing. When I opened the 'XBeach_VS2008.sln' file, there were 'ftnunit.f90' 'ftnunit_hooks_teamcity.f90' 'ftnunit_store.f90' in the list, but when I chose thoes files, it couldn't be located. I can't find those files in 'trunk' either. The version I downloaded is Revision 5487. I wonder if this is the reason why I couldn't compile it succesfully.

NH
noura henidi, modified 1 Year ago.

RE: Beginner in XBeach needs help.

Capillary Posts: 4 Join Date: 1/21/19 Recent Posts

Hi,

Didi you manage to compile it ?

I'm not very good with large project (and SVN and SSH etc. etc.). All I need is the compiled version for Windows.

But I didn't find it on the download page  

Arnold van Rooijen, modified 1 Year ago.

Swell Posts: 239 Join Date: 11/7/11 Recent Posts

Dear Noura,

I'm not sure why you haven't found the compiled versions, but they are all on this webpage: https://oss.deltares.nl/web/xbeach/source-code-and-exe

You can choose to either download the latest 'daily build', but for beginners I would recommend to download the latest official release version (version XBeachX), which is still very recent (Nov 2018).

Cheers

Arnold

DR
dheeravath ramesh, modified 4 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 4 Join Date: 11/27/19 Recent Posts
https://www.happymod.vip
 I'll be back in a few hours to launch a new Politics live blog, bringing you all of Thursday's Brexit ...
TM
Thomas More, modified 1 Month ago.

Capillary Posts: 13 Join Date: 2/10/20 Recent Posts
There is a generous volume of proof indicating that if individuals had a 4-day work week, the degree of joy would develop by a base Article Of The Week. The lion's share is disappointed with how a lot of time they spend at the workplace, uncovering that they are botching various chances.