bug message reminder

When adressing a model crash or bug, please remember to include an entire model setup in your post that reproduces the crash or exposes the bug. Also add the XBlog.txt file. This is necessary information for people that are trying to help you. Including your model setup can be achieved by adding the zipped run directory (excluding output) as an attachment to the post.

Forum

RE: Can't download XBeach examples

LM
Lorenzo Melito, modified 15 Days ago.

Can't download XBeach examples

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 10/30/19 Recent Posts
Hello everyone, I'm a new XBeach user! I have downloaded the XBeach executable and now I am skimming through the documentation to make it work.
I would like to download the examples included in this subsection (https://xbeach.readthedocs.io/en/latest/examples.html), but upon clicking on one of the links, a prompt comes out asking me for the user name and password to access the repository svn.oss.deltares.nl . It seems like I am not able to access the repository, since all the user names and passwords I write are wrong. I have regularly made an user account from the XBeach main page (https://oss.deltares.nl/web/xbeach/), so I assume the password is the same I have used for the registration. But what about the user name? It seems that the registration email address or my name/surname are not valid.Thank you for your help!Lorenzo
ZR
Zahir Ramli, modified 5 Days ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 10/11/17 Recent Posts
Hi..I also faced similar issue with yours and hoping someone from the developer team could help..
LM
Lorenzo Melito, modified 3 Days ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 10/30/19 Recent Posts
Hello! In the meanwhile I have solved the problem! It seems that the user name you have to use is the "screen name" that appears in "account settings" in your account. The password is the usual password you use to access the account.
ZR
Zahir Ramli, modified 4 Days ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 10/11/17 Recent Posts
Can I get help on this plzzz