bug message reminder

When adressing a model crash or bug, please remember to include an entire model setup in your post that reproduces the crash or exposes the bug. Also add the XBlog.txt file. This is necessary information for people that are trying to help you. Including your model setup can be achieved by adding the zipped run directory (excluding output) as an attachment to the post.

Forum

RE: Compile in Ubuntu

BC
Benjamin Carrion, modified 4 Years ago.

Compile in Ubuntu

Capillary Posts: 6 Join Date: 8/4/14 Recent Posts
Hi guys,

I'm currently trying to compile XBeach on a fresh ubuntu machine.
The architecture is x86_64, and the OS is Ubuntu 14.04

After following the directions given here: http://oss.deltares.nl/web/xbeach/compile-code I have realized I'm able to compile XBeach alone using:
./configure
make
make install

However, if I try to install it with MPI or netCDF options, I got errors.
I have installed all the prerequisite packages, lots of them. I even compiled a fresh version of netcdf-fortran, but none of these seem to solve the problem.

I'm pretty much inclined to believe that this can be simply solved by right paths using PKG_CONFIG_PATH= and MPIFC=, but I can't find the right way.

Please, any advice or link to more information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Benjamin
CB
Cüneyt Baykal, modified 4 Years ago.

Wind Posts: 37 Join Date: 4/8/15 Recent Posts
Hi Benjamin,
any success with ubuntu ?
AV
Arnold van Rooijen, modified 3 Years ago.

Swell Posts: 239 Join Date: 11/7/11 Recent Posts
Hi Ben,

Not sure if this is still an issue, since it has been a while since this post. But if it is, could you try the steps as explained by Hisham?: http://oss.deltares.nl/web/xbeach/forum/-/message_boards/view_message/1003831.

Cheers,
Arnold
WR
William Riley, modified 3 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 7 Join Date: 2/5/20 Recent Posts
This information will definitely helpful for Ubuntu users and also for those who wants to install Ubuntu in their computer. Thanks a lot for describing here process of compile Ubuntu. William Riley,  who is providing best nursing essay writing service in UK.
GS
GHD SPORTS, modified 3 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 2/20/20 Recent Posts
Hi there, everything is going fine here and of course every one is sharing information, that’s really excellent, keep up writing. https://www.ghdsports.net/download/
KP
Kevin Peterson, modified 2 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 4 Join Date: 3/13/20 Recent Posts
This is the first time that I visit here. I found so many exciting matters in this particular blog, One thing I would like to request you that pls keep posting such type of informative blog.  Top Gun Maverick Jacket
KB
kevin bear, modified 2 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 3/9/20 Recent Posts
I simply understand that all these male caracters like sonic, tails and knuckels are totally exposed this entire time. they just wearing shoes, what a style read more  James Bond Tuxedo
JM
Jorge Michael, modified 2 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 3/12/20 Recent Posts
they just wearing shoes, what a style read more Leather Jackets
JM
Jorge Michael, modified 2 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 3/12/20 Recent Posts
Thanks a lot for describing here process of compile Ubuntu. William Riley,  who is providing best Movie Jackets
KP
Kevin Peterson, modified 2 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 4 Join Date: 3/13/20 Recent Posts
I appreciate this blog your blog is vert help full for me i really enjoyed this stuff dude. Captain America Jacket
LW
Lynda William, modified 2 Months ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 3/31/20 Recent Posts
Great discussion and At Tulsa Eastern Oklahoma Dental Care is known for its team of professional, caring, experienced cosmetic and family dentists working to maintain a welcoming and careful environment for the patients. 
LD
Lauren Desouza, modified 1 Month ago.

Capillary Posts: 7 Join Date: 1/31/20 Recent Posts
Thank you for sharing with us your issue while install Ubuntu. I hope you definitely get your answer soon. Regards, Lauren Desouza. Assistant cv writer and offering care assistant cv writing service in UK. https://www.cvfolks.co.uk/care-assistant-cv/
KB
kevin bear, modified 1 Month ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 3/9/20 Recent Posts
Wow amazing information I am not a developer, I simply need to assemble this program I have downloaded from the web. what it needs to accomplish is to stall the pc from an iso picture which at that point can introduce a 64 piece OS Tiger King Merchandise
KS
kathlen swaford, modified 1 Month ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 4/21/20 Recent Posts
Amazing!!! I like this website so much it’s really awesome. I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I’m just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts Top Gun Jacket
KS
kathlen swaford, modified 1 Month ago.

Capillary Posts: 2 Join Date: 4/21/20 Recent Posts
This is my first opportunity to visit this website. I found some interesting things and I will apply to the development of my blog. Thanks for sharing useful information. black widow costume
LJ
leena john, modified 1 Month ago.

Capillary Posts: 3 Join Date: 4/21/20 Recent Posts
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. dental implants
LJ

RE: Bathing Suits

There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. Bikini
LJ

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. Gratis Waardebepaling maastricht
CD
Commerce dragon, modified 23 Days ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 5/12/20 Recent Posts
Check this out <a href="<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://usa.fobsupplier.com/">FOBUSA</a>
DG
Donte Grundy, modified 13 Days ago.

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 5/22/20 Recent Posts
Ensure you’re completely clear on how your cleaning time will be spent. At that point, do your due stamina to look at reviews of best cleaning companies in Dubai, discover your cleaning proficient name and what types of installment they take before they appear at your entryway, What’s more, in case you’re utilizing a coupon or an arrangement, decide the standard evaluated rate for the administration, if you’re excited about their work and need them to return.
DP
denial patel, modified 7 Days ago.

Fashion

Capillary Posts: 1 Join Date: 4/6/20 Recent Posts
Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. Ray Mickey Donovan Leather Jacket You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.
TM
Thomas More, modified 5 Days ago.

Capillary Posts: 16 Join Date: 2/10/20 Recent Posts
Tip by Write My Essay Online Review Far better than perusing the diary to discover what they are searching for is having a genuine discussion with the leaders on the opposite end. Your eagerness and information about the subject can help urge the proofreader to investigate a paper that the individual may some way or another not have thought of. It's additionally a chance to discover more ways that you can modify your scholarly composition to be a superior fit for the diary.